Thursday, May 27, 2010

Tell me how you really feel.......

Do you remember life before text messaging? I had my first cell phone my freshman year of high school (5 years ago) and instantly began texting all of my friends. Constantly. At first it seemed like just an addicting habit, but now it has become such a norm I don't even think about it. Text messages allow us to efficiently keep in contact, but it also changes how we truly communicate with people. You can pick a fight with someone through a text message, you can tell them how you really feel, or just say anything in general that you would never be able to say face-to-face. What are some of the craziest texts you've received or sent? And why is it so easy to let your guard down through text message?
While texting may cripple real-life relationships, it can be pretty exciting to say what you dare to send (or receive) in a text message. These are some of my personal favorites that have stopped by my phone, both good and bad.

"I really wanted to kiss you tonight. Just to let you know."

"And you still have no idea how I feel about you. I want to be with you soooo bad."

"And I'm happy we talked how we did last night. That is the kind of trust that I want both of us to have in each other."

"Now if you'll excuse me, I have a life to live outside of your drama queen games. Let me know when you're ready to handle things in a more mature manner."

"I miss you so much and I don't want to spend a second not thinking about you, or a day without seeing or talking to you."

"My past I can't change, but I can say I'm sorry."

"When someone tells you they love you, you're kind of forced to imagine the possibilities."

"..I'm not an angry person so I'm gonna let that one go cause you don't know what you're talking about."

"You're loved more than you know."

"There's a girl sitting next to me who keeps singing aloud while listening to her iPod and she sucks. She sounds like a dying seagull. She won't stop and I really want to punch her. I'm trying to write a speech for tomorrow I don't want to hear screeching wails of dying birds."

"Get out of my intersection."

"Oh, he flirts with everyone. I think he has a girlfriend though."
nimetumiwa na mdau Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment