Tuesday, June 9, 2009


Kaka: Becks told me to go 
KAKA has revealed how David Beckham convinced him to sign for Real Madrid. 

The Brazilian became the world's most expensive player ever last night by sealing a £62million move to Spain from AC Milan. 

He admitted the decision was the hardest of his career and he had wanted to stay at the San Siro. 

But after Milan accepted a record offer, he asked England ace Becks for advice. 

Kaka said: "I spoke to some friends, like Beckham, who has already played for Real. 
He said it's a fantastic place to play there. 

I spoke to him this past week and he kept helping me, he said I made a positive choice for my career's growth. 

I wanted this move to be announced sooner. 

For me it's a relief that it has been announced now, although I have always be 100 per cent focussed on the national side. 

I've been weighing up the offer from Real Madrid a lot. It's an important project for me to continue growing in my career. 

I'm not going to Real Madrid for money, as I had other offers. 

But I knew I would only leave Milan to play for Real Madrid. 

Only small details were missing, such as the medical exams I passed this morning. The deal was sealed long time ago". 

Kaka soon set his sights on overpowering treble-winners Barcelona to make Real Spanish football's No1 once again. 

He added: "This will be a tough season at Real Madrid, after all that Messi conquered with Barcelona. 

They're the big favourites and deservedly so. 

Kaka: Becks told me to gohope Barcelona's hegemony will end in the coming years. 

Real Madrid will build a great team to win titles again, as it's the club's history

No comments:

Post a Comment