Friday, October 29, 2010

Jay-Z Responds to Beyonce Pregnancy Rumors “It’s not going to happen,”
Jay-Z Responds to Beyonce Pregnancy Rumors “It’s not going to happen,” Jay-Z told Australia's Daily Telegraph. “I’m just shooting down the rumors before they start.”
“They do that every slow news day," Hov continued. "This is like the fifth time. I think we have five kids now. No truth, but I wonder when people will stop giving it relevance? You can’t do the same subject. At least change the subject, they have to find a new one.”


While rumors of a pregnant Beyonce have been circling around for years, things reached bigger proportions last week with outlets confirming the news rather than speculating. Bey's mother, Tina Knowles,I’m here to clear the rumors up. The truth is that it’s not Beyonce that’s pregnant, it’s me,” Mama Knowles told Elle DeGeneres before quickly adding, “I’m kidding, I’m 56.”

No comments:

Post a Comment